Cleveland Ballet is delighted to announce their spring Repertory Performance, touring Northeast Ohio! The program includes Spring Waters, Don Quixote pas de deux, The Peruvian, Swan Lake pas de trois, and a brand-new piece choreographed by the company’s very own Artistic Director Gladisa Guadalupe, titled Simply Gershwin. The performance is sure to be a delight for all ages, with radiant costumes, energetic music, and a wide breadth of repertoire.
Tickets may be purchased through the venues at the links below:
ThornCreek Winery & Gardens
- ○ Sunday, April 11th at 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- ○ Tickets to the brunch performance:
- ○ Tickets to the dinner performance:
The Union Club
- ○ Monday, April 26th at 12:00 p.m.
- ○ *Private Performance*
- ○ Wednesday, May 19th at 8:00 p.m.
- ○ Tickets available for sale soon!