Registration 2021-2022 School Term
School of Cleveland Ballet has gone paperless! Please click the link to register for our classes through DanceStudio Pro! If you have any trouble, please do not hesitate to email or call! email@example.com or (216) 320-9000
● Registration: Students/Parents MUST submit a completed online registration form, a registration fee and first month tuition payment prior to their first class.
● Returning Students: Must register in the level in which they are currently enrolled.
● NEW Students: Must register in the age appropriate class, based on the child’s age as of 8/1/21.
● Release forms and Studio Handbook will be emailed after registration, please have these forms filled out to be handed in on the first day of classes!
After the first class, the school will notify the parents if their child should be placed in a different level.
● Adult Students: Please register online. Release forms and payment must be filled out and turned in prior to their first class. (to be done in studio)
How to Use DanceStudio Pro:
1. Create a profile!
2. Then: “Create Student” This is the information for whomever will be taking classes at School of Cleveland Ballet. Please be sure to fill out all the important contact information! You MUST enter a valid birth date or the options for classes will not appear.
3. Register for classes! Click the class you want and easily pay with PayPal right then and there! You can ALSO sign up for AutoPay so you never miss a payment and will never be charged the $30 late fee!
If you have any questions or need help, please don’t hesitate to call us at the studio or email! (216) 320-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
● Tuition MUST be paid by August 25th. To do this on DanceStudio Pro= after you register: go on the home page, click “make online payment” or “enroll in Auto-Pay”
● Withdrawal and cancellations will only be authorized in the event of a student relocating further than 50 miles from the school, for medical reasons or at the discretion of the School’s Director. Notice of withdrawal or cancellation MUST be submitted to the School’s Office In writing.
● School of Cleveland Ballet reserves the right to dismiss any registered student with or without cause at any time. Dance is a highly structured and disciplined art form. Inappropriate conduct, behavior, comments, gossip, body language at any school class, rehearsal, Cleveland Ballet’s premises and venues of lecture demonstration and performances will not be tolerated.
● Students/parents/guardians/siblings that do not abide by School of Cleveland Ballet’s policy and codes of conduct will be asked to leave the premise of SCB and/or performance venue immediately.
● Monthly tuition is due by the 25th of each month. There will be a 5 day grace period for late payments. A $30 late fee will be added to any payment made after the 1st.
● Tuition is based on the entire school year. School of Cleveland Ballet does not pro-rate classes. Due to the structure of tuition, tuition must be paid regardless of injury or illness. Classes missed due to approved absences may be made up by scheduling with the Executive Assistant.
● There are typically fees required for performances. These fees are necessary to the cost of putting on the performance. Please be aware these are NOT costume specific fees therefore you will not receive a costume post performance.
● The Year End Presentation is mandatory performances for all School of Cleveland Ballet students
● There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee for the school term
● Tuition may be paid online through the DanceStudio Pro Parent Portal, credit card, check or cash.
● There will be a $30.00 NSF fee for every check returned to the school from our financial institution.
The artistic faculty take great consideration when placing students into levels. Students are placed according to current ability, physical and psychological development, and age. Placement is at the sole discretion of the Artistic Director. Please keep in mind the artistic faculty always has the technical benefit and growth of the student in mind while making placement decisions.