Please read all the following information and submit this form to pre-register for Cleveland Ballet’s 2017 production of “The Nutcracker Suite” at Playhouse Square.
What: Cleveland Ballet’s The Nutcracker Suite Auditions
When: Saturday September 23, 2017 11:00am-2:00pm. Doors open: 10:30am
Where: Gund Studio at Playhouse Square. 1375 Euclid Avenue
- *Pre-registration is mandatory and ONLY available online*
- Headshot = minimum 4×6 in size to be presented on the day of the audition
- Minimum 2 years of dance training
- Must be available for all rehearsals and performances
- As of September 1, 2017 Male and Female dancers must be between 8-14 or 15-21.
Height requirements: Ages 8-14, 46 to 62inches. Ages 15-21, 5’3” – 5’7”.
- Female dancers: Please wear a black leotard, pink tights, ballet slippers and pointe shoes if experienced.
- Male dancers: Please wear white t-shirt, black pants or tights and ballet shoes.
October 21 and 28 November 4, 11 and 18 December 2 and 9 at:
Cleveland Ballet Studios
23030 Miles Road
Bedford Heights, Ohio 44128
December 12, 13, 14, and 15 at:
1375 Euclid Avenue
December 15, 11am and 7pm performances
December 16, 1pm and 7pm performances
December 17, 1pm (Nutcracker Tea event following)
*dancers required to perform for the 3 performances*